Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sharon Osbourne To Sell her 'breasts'

Musician who was married to rocker Ozzy Osbourne admitted to not like the appearance of her breasts, which is the result of the last operation. In fact, he confessed to auction on EBay.

"I hope not another breast surgery. Doctors placed the bag silikonini too circular. It made him look like a sleeping bag placed on the chest. Now, I hate it. I want to let go 'bag' it and sell it on eBay, "said Sharon, dinukil Legal, Femalefirst, Wednesday (9/3/2010).

57 celebrities this year which is known to have spent 300,000 pounds (Rp4, 1 billion) to perform surgery recently, that he did not want to do the same operation in the near future. However, he believed would do surgery again in quick time.

To the British magazine New!, He pleaded not going to do surgery in the near future. "Maybe when I was 60 years old," he said.

In the middle of Sharon wants to remove her breast implants, her own son, Kelly Osbourne just preparing for breast surgery, if it is growing up. "If my breasts relaxed, I'll pick it up. I do not want my breasts nipples facing the floor, "he explained.

According to him, plastic surgery is very useful for women, as happened to his own mother. "It changed his life and gave him confidence that he needs," he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment