Bridgestone MotoGP promised not to leave. In fact, a Japanese manufacturer is welcoming the arrival of the tire suppliers want to participate.
Known, Bridgestone is the sole tire supplier in MotoGP. That's happened since 2009 earlier. The leaders affirmed Bridgestone Hiroshi Yamada ready to extend the contract any longer.
"Our contracts will expire at the end of 2011 to come," Yamada explained to Motorsprint, Wednesday (14 April 2010). "I had been thinking about this problem, I want to negotiate at least for 2012."
MotoGP apply the rules of a single tire supplier since 2009 earlier. However, Yamada added that Bridgestone would not mind if there is a possibility other tire supplier for the drivers to be involved in next season's MotoGP.
"From the sporting point of view of this rule is true, because the tire is very important factor. Evidently, this is better for the drivers, "Yamada said about the single tire rule.
"But, personally I see this exercise as a confrontation. I usually enjoy beating other competitors. Now we're winning without beating anyone, "continued the man from Japan's.
"Obviously we want to maintain this rule. Because, MotoGP let us to control prices. I certainly welcome anyone who wants to participate. However, it may re-use the rules in 2008 ago, "he concluded.
No comments:
Post a Comment